- One is the student and staff portal at OU. Through the oZONE portal, you may manage several different tasks, such as enrollment, financial aid, and bill payments. oZONE requires logging in only one time to access the services instead of logging in to each service individually.
- canvas.ou.edu - Canvas is OU's course management system. Check out your course syllabi, assignments, and information by logging in with your 4+4 and password.
- The Academic Calendar lists important dates for the academic year.
- ou.edu/univcoll - University College is the academic home of all OU freshmen.
- ou.edu/honors/ouscholars/ - The OU Scholars Program offers Academic Advising and success support for students selected to be a part of this program due to outstanding academic achievement prior to University admission.
- ou.edu/honors - Do you want to graduate summa cum laude, magna cum laude, or cum laude?
- ou.edu/15 Finish 15 or more hours each semester to stay on track to graduate.
- ou.edu/advising - find out about academic advising
- ou.edu/studentsuccess - get tips on achieving academic success!
- ou.edu/tutoring - FREE tutoring is available for a variety of courses.
Housing, Food and Transportation
- ou.edu/housingandfood - Live and eat on campus!
- ou.edu/parking - find out where you can park on campus
- WeCar.com - rent a car by the day or by the hour to explore your community
- cart.ou.edu - get around Norman via CART
- Class Councils - Be a part of OU's tradition in the making as a member of the your Class Council.
- Student Alumni Association - help students connect to great Alumni!
- studentlife.ou.edu - Get involved on campus! Student Life offers many ways to engage in leadership and campus involvement. Check out information on campus activities and over 300 student organizations.
- leadandvolunteer.ou.edu - Leadership and volunteerism are two important characteristics of Sooners. Find out about great opportunities to develop leadership skills and serve through the Leadership and Volunteerism Office!
- upb.ou.edu - There is always something happening at the Union. Be a part of Union Programming Board and get in on the action!
- soonersports.com - Get in the game! Be a part of one of OU's most exciting traditions, supporting our student-athletes.
Health and Wellness
- goddard.ou.edu - health services for students right on campus! (offers a wide range of services, including: medical treatment, lab work, physical therapy, pharmacy, women's center, counseling, and so much more!)
- ou.edu/far - Fitness and Recreation opportunities
- Fitter Foods - find out how to eat healthy on campus
Compass Network - Get the Answers You Need to Succeed!
The Compass Network is designed to assist students who experience personal challenges to their success at OU. Call (405) 325-8103 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule an appointment or to refer a student.