Brainstorm is the Expository Writing Program's journal of student writing. All Expo students are invited to submit an essay from their Expostory Writing class for possible inclusion in Brainstorm. At the end of each term, a selection committee will choose 3-5 of these submissions and invite the authors to revise their essays for publicaton.
The deadline to submit essays from Fall 2016 classes is Wednesday, December 21 at 12PM.
To Bizzell Library, Room #4
1. Enter Bizzell Library via the South Oval Entrance
2. Take the stairs to your left (behind the information desk) one flight down
3. At the bottom of the stairs, turn right
4. Turn right again at the restrooms
5. The Expo offices are straight ahead, at the end of the hall