The undergraduate program in Construction Science is accredited by American Council for Construction Education since 1990
Application to the Program
Forms and guidelines for University of Oklahoma Graduate College enrollment can be found and downloaded at gradweb.ou.edu. Along with these completed forms and other requested documents, applicants should submit a letter of interest containing a brief narrative about reasons for seeking the degree and goals for use of the degree after graduation. This letter of interest is very important and weighted heavily by the Applicant Review Committee. If the applicant meets Graduate College criteria and is accepted in the Graduate College the application packet is forwarded to the CM Graduate Liaison. Acceptance in the program is contingent upon approval by the CM Applicant Review Committee. Enrollment in the program is limited and competitive.
Deadline for Application
Due to the structure of our program we only allow new students in the fall semester. We review applications in the spring. All materials must be submitted by March 1 for admission in the upcoming fall semester.
- Submit online application through the OU Graduate College
- Pay OU application fee
- Meet OU Graduate College requirements.
- Submit official transcript and records
- Submit GRE test scores
- Submit TOEFL scores (for international students only)
- Submission of a Letter of Interest
- Submission of a current Resume
- Submission of three (3) current Letters of Recommendation.
- Please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tab for additional information on the application process.
For any additional questions or inquiries please contact the CM Graduate Liaison Dr. Anthony Perrenoud - email@example.com or (405) 325.2674.