Schedule a Tour
The best way to experience the Sooner tradition and to learn about all that OU offers is to visit our beautiful campus in Norman, Oklahoma. During your visit, you will hear about OU from staff, tour our campus with a current OU student, see our state-of-the-art facilities and experience the OU community and spirit. If you are a prospective graduate student, please contact the Graduate College to schedule your tour at (405) 325-0797 or email@example.com.
Spring 2017 tours will be held Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. with select Saturday tours. Summer 2017 tours will be available to schedule starting March 2. Visit our tour page to schedule your tour.
We will do our best to accomodate all guests, however, our campus tours may reach capacity. We suggest you register as soon as possible to ensure you have a spot that fits your schedule. If you need assistance, please contact us at (405) 325-2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Tour Guidelines
SPRING: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - Thursday, May 4, 2017
- No group tours on: March 6-10 and March 13-17
SUMMER: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 - Thursday, August 10, 2017
- Advanced notice: two weeks
- Days offered: Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays ONLY
- Offered to: high school and college transfer students
- Maximum group size: 50 students plus chaperones (1 chaperone over 21 for every 12 students)
- December and May tours are limited to allow student tour guides to prepare for and take their finals
- Admissions & Recruitment is unable to provide or store lunches
* These guidelines apply to group tours for high school and transfer students. If you are a high school or transfer student interested in taking a general campus tour, click here. If you are interested in touring with another type of group, please see the Non-Student Group section below.