Schedule a Tour
The best way to experience the Sooner tradition and to learn about all that OU offers is to visit our beautiful campus in Norman, Oklahoma. During your visit, you will hear about OU from staff, tour our campus with a current OU student, see our state-of-the-art facilities and experience the OU community and spirit.
Spring 2018 tours begin January 8th. Tours will be held at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. Additionally select Saturday tours are offered at 9:30 a.m. Please note availability and time changes below for tours that occur during the spring 2018 semester:
Monday, January 8 - Friday, January 12 - 9:00 a.m. tours only
Saturday, January 13 - No tours
Monday, January 15 - No tours
Saturday, March 31 - No tours
Saturday, April 14 - No tours
Saturday, April 28 - No tours
We will do our best to accomodate all guests, however, our campus tours may reach capacity. We suggest you register as soon as possible to ensure you have a spot that fits your schedule. If you need assistance, please contact us at (405) 325-2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OU Graduate College offers a campus tour specifically geared toward the graduate student. Led by our Graduate Student Life Advisory Council, tours can be booked for the individual or a group and can incorporate prospective academic departments.
Please email email@example.com or call 405-325-0797 at least one week in advance of your campus visit to schedule a tour. Please note that emails may be answered more rapidly than phone messages. We look forward to sharing our beautiful campus with you!
Group Tour Guidelines
SPRING: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - Thursday, May 3, 2018
No group tours on:
- Tuesday, March 13 - March 22, 2018 (Spring Break)
- Advanced notice: two weeks
- Days offered: Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays ONLY
- Offered to: high school and college transfer students
- Maximum group size: 50 students plus chaperones (1 chaperone over 21 for every 12 students)
- December and May tours are limited to allow student tour guides to prepare for and take their finals
- Admissions & Recruitment is unable to provide or store lunches
* These guidelines apply to group tours for high school and transfer students. If you are a high school or transfer student interested in taking a general campus tour, click here.