The Predict-a-Thon is a machine learning team competition open to students at all levels enrolled at the University of Oklahoma. The competition will include one or more machine learning problems, as well as data visualization and communication components.
Computational resources will be provided by Dataiku. Teams will be composed of 2 to 4 individuals. Each team will need to provide their own laptop computers to interface to the Dataiku systems.
- Sept. 25, 4-7pm: Dataiku Tutorial
- Sept. 25, 7-8pm: Competition Presentation
- Sept. 26, 12:01am: Competition Pause
- Sept. 26, 5:30pm: Competition Continues
- Sept. 26, 9pm: Competition Completion